As selling has evolved, successful salespeople have upgraded their skills and abilities to become more consultative and value-oriented. This workshop focuses on the skills needed to sell effectively in today’s business environment, such as varying your selling style for different customers and highlighting value rather than price.
It will examine the buyer-seller mindset and review the tools and techniques adopted by successful salespeople in getting business and keeping customers satisfied. It will also review the skills of communication, relationship management and personal motivation that are vitally important to the development of the sales person.
- Facing the Emerging New Challenges
- Modern Organizational Approaches to Buying
- 7 Stage Professional Sales Call Process
- Qualities, Skills & Attitudes of a Sales Champion
- Identifying & Defining your Competitive Edge
- Prospecting, Pre-call Planning & Opening the Call
- Fine Art of Probing and Active Listening
- Consultative Selling & the ‘FAB+P’ Approach
- ‘AIDAS’ Formula for Impactful Sales Presentations
- Value Based Approaches to Overcome Price Barriers
- Managing Common Objections & Closing the Sale
- Standard Negotiation Strategies & Techniques
Lecturettes, self-assessment exercises, case-studies and audio-visual presentations.
Faculty – Mr. Vincent D’Silva,
Vincent has over 25 years of work and consulting experience in reputed organizations in the areas of Strategic Planning, Marketing & Manufacturing.
His courses on Communication Effectiveness, Sales & Service Excellence and Leadership Development have been conducted in India, the Middle East & South-East Asia.
He is an Engineer from VJTI, an MBA from the S. P. Jain Institute of Management, and has been a faculty at several renowned business schools and corporates in India.
For more details, contact:
Ms. Shobha Shetty on M: +91 9930141746; Board – +91-22-22074882 / 83
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Fees include participation, course material (hard copies), working veg lunch and tea / coffee.
Advance payment of fees is to be drawn in favour of “Indo-American Society”.
Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants