WHY IT SECURITY?
- Types of cybercrime (Nigerian Scams, credit cards, Net banking frauds)
- Recent Internet Banking frauds & their modus-operandi
- CyberCrime Cases( Past, present , & what can we expect in future)
- Social networking Frauds(how the youngsters are becoming the targets Face book Scams)
- How the cybercriminals operate & how cyber-crimes are committed.
Time: 10.00 am to 11.00 am
Complete PC HACKING (HOW to hack the entire computer) & Employee monitoring
- Hacking Key passwords (Facebook, Orkut, Yahoo, Gmail).
- Monitoring Employees activities on computer
- Screen-Shot Monitoring (Visual Surveillance) of the pc.
- Websites logged
- Tracking application activity of the pc.
- Chat monitoring (yahoo, Gmail, Facebook).
- Knowing each and every keyword/data typed on the pc.
Time: 11.15 am to 1.00 pm
Recovering Deleted DATA
- Recovering Data from Hard Disks, Pen Drives, & Formatted Drives.
“Participants will learn how to recover their precious deleted data from pen drives, hard disks, memory cards.”
TIME: 1.45 PM TO 3.15 pm
- Hiding data behind files (Picture Files).
- How it works?.
- Steganography Detection.
Recovering data hidden behind files.
Time: 3.30PM to 5.00 pm
IT security in your office
- How to secure your Gmail accounts
- How to secure your Social networking accounts
- How to protect your computer
- How to know/investigate if someone has hacked your Computer.
- How to know/investigate if someone has hacked your Mobile.
- How to secure your Mobile data when using public Wi-fi.
- Net banking security tips
- Office network security
- Backups: Mobile, Email accounts
- How to secure your WI-FI
- Creating Virtual Machines (for safer net banking)
- How to create another pc within a pc
- How to securely use Drop box & Google drive
Cyber Law & its administration
- Latest Amendments to the I.T ACT 2000.
- Where & how to file cyber complains.
- Cyber War between China/U.S & India/Pakistan
- Making Cyber Legal agreements
FACULTY BRIEF PROFILE:
Mr. Sachin Dedhia is an independent Cyber Crime Investigator & also a Certified Ethical Hacker (EC-Council, USA). Since many years he is working as a Cyber Crime Investigator and also as a security expert for IT companies, Govt. depts., Corporate’s & even individuals.
He has also provided trainings to Navi Mumbai cyber cell department & also assists the Cyber Cell Departments of Mumbai Police with respect to their queries.
Since past few years, he has been successfully conducting various seminars & workshops across numerous Schools, covered almost all the Colleges in Mumbai, Mumbai University, various chartered accountants study circle meeting, Rotary clubs, hospitals & even Govt. depts.
Successfully conducted over 500 seminars & workshops across India, & enlightened over 10,000 participants.
For more details, contact:
Ms. Shobha Shetty on M: +91 9930141746; Board – +91-22-22074882 / 83
Fees include participation, course material (hard copies), working veg lunch and tea / coffee.
Advance payment of fees is to be drawn in favour of “Indo-American Society”.
Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.