Moving from Individual Contributor to Team Leader
Starting to manage or lead a team from scratch can be very daunting. This intensive and interactive workshop is designed for new supervisors who want to grow their management skills fast — and get on the fast track to achieving leadership success. We will cover the proven management techniques and powerful strategies you need to become a stronger, more confident and respected leader.
You’ll learn how to handle key management challenges with ease, including how to establish credibility and authority fast, how to motivate employees to give their best, how to give constructive feedback, etc. You’ll receive self-assessment tools, handy checklists, the Leadership Style Analysis and numerous other resources that give you insight into how to build on your supervisory strengths
Who should attend ….
Newly appointed managers who need to acquire a practical grasp of fundamental management skills. Technical and other professionals who have assumed a management role, and who need to sharpen their abilities will also benefit from this workshop.
- Navigating the Transition – Colleague to Boss
- Leading Change and Driving for Results
- Aligning Work Processes to Achieve Goals
- Core Essence of Communication & Listening
- Proactive Thinking and Locus of Control
- Expanding your Leadership Capabilities
- Motivating People to Peak Performance
- Art of Delegation and Empowerment
- Building a Positive Work Culture
- People Development & Employee Engagement
- Relationship Building – Up, Down, Sideways
- Creating & Sustaining a Culture of Excellence
Faculty – Mr. Vincent D’Silva
Vincent has over 25 years of work and consulting experience in reputed organizations in the areas of Strategic Planning, Marketing & Manufacturing.
His courses on Communication Effectiveness, Sales & Service Excellence and Leadership Development have been conducted in India, the Middle East & South-East Asia.
He is an Engineer from VJTI, an MBA from the S. P. Jain Institute of Management, and has been a faculty at several renowned business schools and corporates in India.
For more details, contact:
Ms. Shobha Shetty on M: +91 9930141746; Board – +91-22-22074882 / 83
Fees include participation, course material (hard copies), working veg lunch and tea / coffee.
Advance payment of fees is to be drawn in favour of “Indo-American Society”.
Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.