Date: August 7, 2019 – At Indo-American Society
Timings: 9:30am to 5:00pm
Participant Fee: Rs.4,000/- + GST (18%)
Successful organizations recognize that innovative thinking and focused solutions to problems significantly enhance productivity and performance. Understanding how best to solve problems and make decisions is the key to business survival and growth. As an individual, facts and knowledge can only go so far.
Effective problem solving requires the ability to define the true problem, analyze the possible causes, create options, select the most feasible option, and then implement it. This two-day workshop should help participants enhance their skills to find sustainable solutions and learn new ways to approach problem-solving to reach win-win decisions.
- Problem-solving process – Developing a six-step model
- Focusing – Defining, Prioritizing and Analyzing Problems
- Generating Ideas – Gathering Information/Data & Alternatives
- Doing a Force-Field, Cost-Benefit and Root-Cause Analysis
- Testing your Creativity – Common Barriers/Block-busters
- Symptoms and Causes – Looking for the root cause
- Demonstrating Structured as well as Out-of-box thinking
- Left vs Right Brain – Developing options/alternatives
- Decision-making – Processes, Matrices, Styles
- Taking the Logical route – Common Pitfalls to avoid
- Aligning Decisions with Objectives & Learning from Mistakes
- Implementing the Decision – Reaching Agreement & Getting Buy-in
Managers and executives who would like to improve their problem solving and decision-making skills in business and professional contexts.
Lecturettes, self-assessment exercises, case-studies and audio-visual presentations.
Faculty – Vincent D’Silva
Vincent has over 25 years of work and consulting experience in reputed organizations in the areas of Strategic Planning, Marketing & Manufacturing.
His courses on Communication Effectiveness, Sales & Service Excellence and Leadership Development have been conducted in India, the Middle East & South-East Asia.
He is an Engineer from VJTI, an MBA from the S. P. Jain Institute of Management, and has been a faculty at several renowned business schools and corporates in India.
For more details, contact:
Ms. Shobha Shetty on M: +91 9930141746; Board – +91-22-22074882 / 83
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Fees include participation, course material (hard copies), working veg lunch and tea / coffee.
Advance payment of fees is to be drawn in favour of “Indo-American Society”.
Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants