Membership Fee Details: (Includes Service Tax @ 15%)
|Patron (One Time)
||Rs. 5,750/-(One Time)
||Rs. 5,750/- per year (on renewal)
Rs. 23,000/- for 5 years, (on renewal)
|Rs. 11,500/- for 1 year
Rs. 28, 750/- for 5 years
||Rs. 2,300/- (One Time)
||Rs. 575/- per year (on renewal)
Rs. 1,380/- for 3 years, (on renewal)
|Rs. 2,875/- for 1 year
Rs. 3,680/- for 3 years
1. Documents required: two colour photographs and complete bio-data.
2. Cheque to be drawn in favour of "Indo-American Society Mumbai"
3. In the case of applicants from outside Mumbai, only Demand Draft will be accepted
Please Download Form for registration Process
Benefits offered to the Members of Indo-American Society
- Excellent networking opportunity to meet with Indo-American community, professionals and leaders of different fields in various programs / events / activities.
- Interface with visiting American and NRI business leaders from the US, Diplomats and other specialists of various professions from the US.
- Meetings with US Consul-General and other officers at some of the IAS functions.
- Most meetings are free from entry fees or have discounted entry rate for IAS members.
- Free Admission to Public Health Education lectures every month.
- Participation in a number of social and cultural programs with spouse and adult children.
- Corporate Membership allows a representative and two executives nominated by the company to receive all services individually.
- Corporate Members have opportunity to interact with leading counterparts from the US under IAS Management Forum that organizes CEO and top executive lecture programs.
- Instances are not uncommon to find business deals and collaborations formed in networking possibilities provided at IAS programs.
- Plans are afoot to get special discounts from the various service industries (Hospitality, Retail outlets and certain service providers to IAS members).
- Receive bi-monthly publication LANDMARK that gives useful information and news on Indo-US matters and individuals as well as briefs on IAS programmes.
- Invitation to Interactive Sessions with leading personalities of the society in all walks of life economists, bureaucrats, filmmakers, lawyers, police, journalists and Indo-US experts, and such others.